It has been a day of big surprises for me. On one day, three different nominations for three beautiful award (well I am going by the logo here of course :P) For a moment I did contemplate of not accepting the nomination. I do not want my head to get bloated up. But, it is such an honor to be nominated by two bloggers on the same day, that I didn’t have it in me to, well, not accept it.
Rashmi Menon from Mind and Life matters has been a very generous supporter to my randomness potpourri and itchy feet and has been gracious enough to nominate me for this. And seconds later, my fellow classmate from the school of blogging101, Camilla has been kind enough to nominate me again. Double the trouble?
Rules to follow:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in your post.
Here are Rashmi’s questions’s for me and my attempts answer them:
- What is your dream vacation?A cultural and heritage run of the world. Yup, that will do to give me nirvana.
- Which is your all-time favorite book?My comfort book? I am a big fan of the classics. So it has always been a war of who comes on the top between Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and The Scarlet Pimpernel by Emmmuska Orczy.
- What’s your poison?Well, I have never believed in the concept of unity. But the biggest one would be my propensity to make grammatical mistakes when I am writing.
- If you could choose to change one thing about yourself, what would it be?My temper and ego which walk hand-in-hand.
- Blogging – Why?It is a good outlet for me to not only be creative but also to have an outlet to rant and ramble.
- If you knew that you had only 1 day left on earth and you could do anything you wanted, what would you do?I would like to live that last moment completing my dream vacation.
- Who, according to you, is a Friend?One who has been there with me, through the ups and downs of my life. One who has shown me the right way from time to time. One who has listened to my unraveling and tried to put me back together. One who always had my back, no matter how wrong I have been or have done.
- Favorite Pet – Dog or Cat?Horse 😀 I like a stud 😛
- Your dream date would be with…?Ooooo… *dreamy eyes* Adam Levine, Channing Tatum, Robert Downey Jr., Shahrukh Khan, Bradley Cooper and Hugh Jackman all at the same table and paying attention to me!!! Damn!!!!
- What do you do just before sleeping at night?Either talk to someone or write a post.
- Complete the sentence: “Love is….”Love is…meant to be.
Here are Camilla’s questions and my attempts to answer them:
- What inspired you to begin your blog?Following my ex-bf’s encouragement to be more creative, I started my first blog on Blogspot. And those were the days when my creative juices for art were barely flowing. And that’s very frustrating for someone likes me who like to have control over their emotions.
This blog was started to keep an account of all the places that I have seen and to keep motivating me to achieve my dream of traveling the world.
- If you can have dinner with one person (dead or alive) who would it be and why?Heath Ledger and Princess Diana. I mean come on, the name says it all.
- If you can have one superhuman ability, what would it be?Ability to Teleport and be Telepathic. I will be very very very happy.
- If you could travel back in time, what year would you go to?The year of the genesis of life on planet Earth.
- Are you a cat or dog person? Or neither :O ?Neither 😀
- If you can change one aspect about yourself, what would it be?My short temper
- If you were president/king for the day, what law would you pass first? :OThe Law of Equality and no discrimination
- What is your favorite food dish?Indian, as of yet.
- What is your greatest accomplishment?Yet to achieve it.
- Are you team Android or team IOS?Well, I seem to be hanging in the middle for now. Depends totally on how the phone looks. 😀
- Favorite film?Pretty Woman and 10 things I hate about you. Hey, I still feel like a kid most days.
I would like to nominate, and I am going to limit them only to five:
Now let’s come to my questions:
- If you have to describe your faults as a personality disorder?
- Which author and book describes you the best?
- Which movie would you like to be act/ direct?
- What is your superpower and what will be the complementary kryptonite?
- Which is your comfort room?
- Which flavor would you describe yourself and why?
- What is your favorite era in history?
- Who would you like to exterminate if you come back in this life as a terminator?
- If you have to be reincarnated as someone, who would you like to be?
- What will be your dream date?
- What do you enjoy writing the most in your blog?